Openly accessible documents from the Singapore Government
There are three key problems encountered with public documents distributed by government agencies:
- Multiple outdated versions of the same document could be in circulation
- Difficult to track changes in the documents when they are updated on a regular basis
- These documents cannot be analysed and is not searchable since these documents are in non machine-readable or proprietary formats
OpenDoc aims to organise the Government’s documents and make it accessible and useful.
- Responsive design: Documents adapt to all types of devices, allowing for comfortable viewing whichever device you use
- Powerful search: Complex searches are executed extremely fast and users are able to access relevant information quickly and more accurately
- Fast, secure and scalable: Public servants can modify, track changes and submit edit requests easily on the platform.
Used by the Supreme Court, State Courts, Family Justice Courts, Attorney-General’s Chambers, Ministry of Defence, Government Technology Agency