The official link shortener for healthcare institutions
In recent years, there has been a spike in the number of phishing scams, including those in the healthcare sector. Healthcare institutions rely heavily on sending links to members of public (MOPs) to provide general information or updates on healthcare matters. These URLs are long and hard to read, therefore giving opportunities for scammers to spoof these links.
For.sg is an anti-scam measure built to provide public healthcare institutions a secure link shortener that MOPs can recognise easily. It is part of the healthcare product suite for healthcare institutions, which helps to improve their operational efficiency.
- Legitimate for.sg domain lets citizens know they are assessing a verified healthcare website
- Uses analytics to measure and track the click throughs of links
- Allows file sharing via a customised and trustworthy short link
- Allows for search of links owned by other officers and request for link transfer
- Educate the MOPs to verify domains of the urls through a short transition page
- MOHH entities consisting of 33 public healthcare institutions have onboarded, including all public hospitals
Alexis Goh | Benjamin Bowes | Christabel Png | Dat Le Thanh | Hena Shah | Lisa Kwok | Samuel Koh | Yong Jie Foo